Growing software firm in Hoboken is seeking an addition to their Implementation team.
The company is headquartered in France with offices in the United States as well as partners in UK, Germany and Middle East.
You should have strong analytical skills, knowledge of Excel and an understanding of how to use formulas and manage data.
1- Support customers who have selected the software during the deployment and go-live phase.
2- Support customers in their on-going usage of the software, including, where necessary, liaising with infrastructure specialists and product developers to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
There will be occasional travel domestically and internationally.
Demonstrated commitment to achieving outstanding client satisfaction.
- Experience of hands-on implementation of enterprise software for large data sets and high-availability systems to corporations and SMEs.
- Ability to lead the technical aspects of consulting engagements with clients.
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written, up to C-level.
- Fastidious attention to detail and documentation
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fully proficient in MS Excel and word processing tools, including MS Word Mail merge functionality.
- SQL Server knowledge.
- Background knowledge of client-server architectures, network architectures, http protocol, database management systems, Active Directory.
- Email administration skills: Outlook, ICal, SMTP.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Knowledge of any of the following: Sharepoint, SAP, MS Dynamics Nav, MS Project, JD Edwards, Primavera P6.
- Languages: French, Spanish.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓