Privately-held firm in central NJ is seeking a C# Developer.
Very stable company with excellent technology and benefits.
You must have the ability to design software from requirements, apply best software development practices, and develop good quality software.
You will participate in technical discussions with team members, take ownership of software components from design to delivery. Good debugging skills required.
- 3+ years of application development experience with strong business process optimization expertise.
- C#, .NET Framework (all areas including, WinForms, Serialization, Reflection, Security, ADO.NET, multi-threading).
- Very strong SQL Server developer skills: Understanding SQL Server and SQL server programming such as but not limited to stored procedures, user defined functions, tables, indexes (and their types), views.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals with problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to implement and continually improve efficiencies in the product development process.
- Experience with Source Safe, SVN or Software Version Management.
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing EDI solutions. Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions.
- Knowledge of accounting or shipping business.
- C++ programming working experience.
- Experience with Web Services or WCF.
- Design/develop Crystal Reports.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓