Privately-held financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a software developer for their Market Data Team. This team develops high performance market data feed handlers for the entire firm. They are integral in getting real-time streaming trade quote data from exchanges that populate trading and analytics systems.
In this role you will be:
- Developing the feed handlers.
- Interfacing with traders and other technology teams.
- Make changes to the environment in response to business opportunities or the exchanges.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a software development environment, including at least one year of full-time, hands-on application software development experience.
- Hands-on experience developing in C++.
- Experience working with Linux preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team of developers and with the testing groups while also successfully managing individual tasks and projects with minimal guidance.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓