High frequency trading firm in NYC is seeking a talented C++ Developer.
You will help design in-house trading systems that are robust, resilient, and blindingly fast. These systems enable the firm to execute algorithmic trading strategies based on patterns in market behavior.
You will join the team that has helped to position the firm as a leader in the field of quantitative trading.
- Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world.
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques to minimize latency.
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations.
- Creating tools to analyze data for patterns.
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools.
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++.
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of any other development language, including Java, Python, or Perl and shell scripts (a plus).
Financial experience is not required.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓