Published: February 12, 2017
Successful, privately-held financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a C++ Developer.
You will join a team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the firm’s high-performance order routing, trade and back-office reporting systems for equities, options, and futures. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on several of highly distributed, business critical systems.
You will engage the full SDLC, use your creativity to solve a diverse set of problems, and take full ownership of what you develop.
- Research, design, develop and test software components and applications in a heterogeneous technology environment using knowledge of object oriented programming and C++/Linux.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time, cost, and performance constraints.
- Engage in problem definition, decomposition, and solutions definition within the scope of the application and the run-time environment.
- Take a holistic view of systems and understand how the hardware, networking, and middleware layers integrate with software components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
- 5+ years of progressive experience developing software applications is.
- You should be a self-motivated, free-thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to propose creative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with and a demonstrated understanding of Object oriented design and software development in a high-performance/high throughput environment using C++ (preferably in a Linux environment).
- Excellent attention to detail and an appreciation for the balance between the perfect technical solution and time to market considerations.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and assume the responsibility for success.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓