Privately-held financial firm is seeking a C#/UI Developer for the Equity Prop trading team.
You will work in a real time, high performance, high frequency, enterprise technology environment. You will design and develop large scale, robust, and high performing applications that support multiple databases, high capacity inputs and outputs, and multi-threaded code.
- Take part in the design and implementation of new applications and tools for Enterprise Order Management, supporting Equities, Options, and Futures trading groups.
- Design and implement enhancements to existing systems and tools.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, from initial requirements through the final quality assurance and the solution implementation.
- Provide training and post-implementation support for Order Management applications and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with object-oriented programming in the .Net technologies programming Windows Forms (WinForms) with C#. Some experience with WPF preferred.
- Experience with middleware and transactional processes (e.g., MSMQ, TIBCO EMS, Rendezvous, IBM WebSphere MQ, SmartSockets, Gigaspace, LBM).
- A fundamental understanding of unified modeling language (UML) and experience with several frameworks (i.e., service oriented architecture (SOA), object oriented design (OOD), continuous integration, test driven development).
- Experience with tools such as Microsoft Enterprise Library, SandCastle (NDoc), MSBuild (NAnt), and FX Cop.
- Relational database knowledge, preferably with fundamental SQL and some experience with database communication mechanisms (i.e., ADO.Net, ODBC, ODP.Net).
- An ability and willingness to work in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to work well and relate easily to both technical and business oriented employees either independently or in a team environment.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓