Growing software firm in Hoboken is seeking a junior-level Sales Engineer.
This is a “business-to-business” sales role, in which you will prospect target accounts for new business development.
You must be comfortable selling resource management and scheduling software solutions to all levels of any a company’s operations, customer services and HR departments. Experience in telephone sales is a must.
This position reports to the Head of Business Development, North America.
• Responsible for new business development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing software solutions/services and products.
• Sell all ranges of the firm’s software products, and associated services; requires consultative-selling skills.
• Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
• Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
• Conduct one-on-one and group sales demonstrations, both online and face-to-face.
• Provide account management to an existing customer base.
• Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports.
• Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads in the CRM system.
• Collect feedback from customers and prospects to be transmitted to the product and marketing teams.
• Coordinate with the consulting team and customer support team to ensure an efficient transmission of information regarding customer’s needs and requirements before and after the sale takes place.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Solutions-selling experience in software, or other technical product.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization.
• Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
-Some travel will be required.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓