Global travel management firm in the Union Square area is seeking a Web Developer.
You will join the firm’s Microsoft .NET Development team as a Web Developer to focus on the development and support of the firm’s internal and external Web Applications. You must have demonstrated knowledge of Web Application development standards, tools and techniques.
You will work from system designs and/or other written or verbal instructions to develop, test and implement Web based User Interfaces.
- 3+ years of experience with AJAX, JSON, and other data transfer methodologies/technologies.
- 3+ Years ASP.Net Web Application (MVC with Razor Views and/or Forms) programing experience.
- Strong knowledge of MVVM Design Patterns and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
- Experience working with C#.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Experience with OO design patterns.
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as Angular JS, Node.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- UX Design experience.
- Experience working with Source Control platforms such as GIT, Bit Bucket, and TFS.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓