Privately-held financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a .Net Developer for their Instruments team.
You will join a team which is responsible for building and managing reference data systems. Reference data is used across the firm to validate trading decisions, which are critical to the firm’s profitability.
Outstanding benefits, including free meals and snacks, free on-site health club, competitive salary/bonus, leading-edge technology.
- Drive software architecture decisions for firm wide critical data systems.
- Develop solutions using .NET, Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, Hadoop, and other technologies.
- Enhance existing systems through automation, performance optimization, and addition of new features.
- Participate in day-to-day support of critical systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of progressive experience with .Net programming and web services.
- Hands-on experience building solutions in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL server, and Korn shell scripting and programming.
- Experience with PL/SQL or T-SQL and writing complex SQL queries.
- Strong interest in learning and working with new technologies.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓