Privately-held global organization is seeking a BI Developer.
Work from home 2 days/week, however you must live within commuting distance to Warren, NJ.
You will work together with BI Support to address questions, solve problems and work on small enhancements for any analytics solution.
Develop and maintain tabular cubes to support fact-based decision-making. You’ll join a team of 12 developers who strive to share knowledge and help each other to achieve more.
Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision 401K with company match.
- Design, document, administer, and maintain SSAS cubes (mostly Tabular using DAX but experience with MDX/Azure Data Warehouse is a plus).
- Analyze existing complex systems to understand and document data elements, relationships, data flow, dependencies, and their related interfaces.
- Perform Unit testing and resolve defects.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting intuitive reports, dashboards using Microsoft Power BI capabilities.
- Data model design with calculated columns, measures, calculated tables.
- Mentor and support other Developers and business partners.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation.
- Provide ongoing performance monitoring and tuning, and automation of production activities related to the BI environment.
- 3+ years experience of design, development, maintenance, and performance tuning on Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services including at least 1+ years with Tabular Models.
- Expert SQL and T-SQL Programming skills.
- Experience with UX Design/Data Visualization strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Experience with dimensional data modeling.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DB and Azure DW is a big plus.
- Experience with creation of data warehouses is a big plus
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓