Small financial technology in Manhattan is seeking C++ Engineer's with FIX. Salaries can range anywhere from 150-250K + equity + bonus.
This firm provides software-as-a-service to currency markets. Their platforms power currency trading that seamlessly connects to 80+ FX venues, delivers ultra-low latency, improves time to market and enables risk monitoring.
Design, implement, and maintain bleeding edge low latency infrastructure. Work with a talented team to ship code.
- Object-Oriented software development experience.
- 5+ years development experience with C++ in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of OS and networking protocols (TCP, UDP, multicast).
- Experience with concurrent programming (e.g. multi-threaded, reactor).
- Experience with a scripting or dynamic language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl).
- Experience with low-latency messaging middleware/pub-sub technologies.
- Strong work ethic, good written and verbal communication skills.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓