Growing communications software firm is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC & SEO).
This position is 100% Remote.
You should be an innovative, analytical, left brained digital marketing enthusiast ready to do more than just average SEM.
You must have a willingness to learn and thrive in an agile environment where decisions can be made quickly and your influence is real.
Provide inventive and intelligent perspective and implementation of a variety of Digital Marketing practices including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, ecommerce media buying and search engine optimization.
- Design, develop and monitor digital media buying campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages.
- Work with internal development and design teams to create dynamic landing pages.
- Work closely with content development teams to implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
- Collaborate and support external SEO team(s) to develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create cohesive strategies for success.
- Remain current on ever-changing industry best-practices.
2+ years of hands-on SEM experience with a passion for digital marketing.
Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO best practices with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports.
Must be Google AdWords Certified.
Experience with Zoho Analytics and Zoho CRM a plus.
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Deep expertise of Microsoft Excel
- CMS Frameworks: WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
- Google LSAs
- Instagram Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- Zoho Analytics
- Zoho CRM
- Other Case Management Software: SmartAdvocate, Salesforce
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓