Global ocean carrier in central NJ is seeking an EDI Information Technology Manager.
- Oversee production environment with Customer Support and IT Group.
- Determine the source of problems in the production environment and come up with a plan to eliminate the problem.
- Fix Code or Data for the problem with user’s agreement.
- Coordinate all the team members to achieve the best performance.
- Proactively support users to avoid problems.
• 3+ years of Management experience.
• Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions.
• Experience with supporting various EDI messages like EDIFACT, X12.
• C++, C#, .NET Framework.
• Very strong SQL Server developer skills.
• Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals with problem solving and quantitative analytical skills, strong business process optimization expertise.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Ability to interact with infrastructure, release management, change management, QA, DBA and application teams.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓