Growing software firm is seeking to add to their Implementation team.
This position can be 100% remote.
Nationwide travel will be required approximately 6 times per year, for 2-5 days at a time.
This company is headquartered in France with offices in the United States as well as partners in the UK, Germany, and the Middle East. They have over 130,000 users from 5,000+ customer organizations since its launch 20 years ago. The solution is designed to take the pain out of operations management, with a focus on resources availability and allocation, scheduling, forecasting, and project tracking.
You will support customers who have selected the software during the deployment and go-live phase.
- Gathering and analyzing customer’s requirements and issues to identify key workflows and how those can be addressed in the software.
- Configuring the software to make it fit with requirements.
- Training users on the software, both online and face-to-face.
- Writing down documentation describing configurations performed and key workflows, as well as generic functional documentation.
You will also support customers in their ongoing usage of the software, including, where necessary, liaising with infrastructure specialists and product developers to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving outstanding client satisfaction.
- Experience of hands-on implementation of enterprise software for large data sets and high-availability systems to corporations and SMEs.
- Ability to lead the technical aspects of consulting engagements with clients.
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written, up to C-level.
- Good business acumen and risk management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to travel in North America and Europe, when required.
- Fully proficient in MS Excel and word processing tools, including MS Word Mail merge functionality.
- Background knowledge of client-server architectures, network architectures, http protocol, database management systems, Active Directory.
- Email administration skills: Outlook, ICal, SMTP
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Knowledge of any of the following: Sharepoint, SAP, MS Dynamics Nav, MS Project, JD Edwards, Primavera P6
- Languages: French, Spanish
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓