Global software provider is seeking to add to their Implementation Team located in Hoboken.
This firm is a leading IT services and software editing company, publisher of global resources and activities management software.
They have over 130,000 users from 5,000+ customer organizations since its launch 20 years ago. The solution is designed to take the pain out of operations management, with a focus on resources availability and allocation, scheduling, forecasting and project tracking.
- Support customers who have selected the software during the deployment and go-live phase.
- Gather and analyze customer’s requirements and issues to identify key workflows and how those can be addressed in the software.
- Configure the software to make it fit with requirements.
- Train users on the software, both online and face-to-face.
- Documentation of configurations performed and key workflows, as well as generic functional documentation.
- Support customers in their on-going usage of the software, including, where necessary, liaising with infrastructure specialists and product developers to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Some domestic and international travel will be required.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or related discipline.
- Fully proficient in MS Excel and word processing tools, including MS Word Mail merge functionality.
- Background knowledge of client-server architectures, network architectures, http protocol, database management systems, Active Directory.
- Email administration skills: Outlook, ICal, SMTP is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓