Global transportation firm in central NJ is seeking a Project Manager. You will report directly to the COO of the firm. You must have PM experience from a software company.
You will work with the Application Development teams to ensure timely and quality development delivery of a global program to review Operation and Information systems from a central point. Adding or modifying key concepts, technical components and functionalities will allow this solution to become the standard firm-wide solution.
- Establish a trusted relationship with Technical Experts, to ensure their full understanding, participation and commitment to the Project.
- Take full responsibility of solution deliverables (time and quality).
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the implementation and its visibility.
- Define and maintain tasks and resource requirements.
- Manage estimation in man-days.
- Develop full scale delivery planning.
- Manage resources allocation and coordinate staff activities.
- Maintain a precise view of the overall progress and target dates for monitoring and reporting purpose.
- Adopt and promote a pragmatic approach in solving issues.
- Define and follow-up urgent action plans to deliver according to commitment and requirements.
- Continuously ensure the delivery is respecting the processes and procedures in place.
- Anticipate and manage risks and issues.
- Participate to the enrichment the methodology.
- Track deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide reporting and support documents in time to Management.
- Regularly coordinate with Application Development Teams to secure delivery in time and according to quality assurance standards
- Monitor and report the progress of the delivery to all stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in a role of IT Project Manager in a software development environment.
- Strong experience in rollout Management.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Project Planning and Estimating.
- Proven work experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management.
- Experience in the logistics industry is a plus.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓