Global, privately-held transportation company is seeking a SQL Server DBA.
You will work on a globally distributed team to support Data Platform related operations as well as Azure Data Projects.
You will be responsible for keeping the different SQL Server environments up and running correctly on a 24/7 operation as well as participating on several projects that involve migration to Azure.
The environment is SQL Server 2019. You should have experience with SQL Server 2017+.
Work from home 2 days/week.
Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage and 401K with company match.
- 5+ years as a Database Administrator - Microsoft SQL Server 2017+.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Virtual Machines , Azure SQL, etc.) is desirable.
- Ability to detect , diagnose and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues (CPU, memory ,I/O, Deadlocks, execution plans, etc.).
- Experience with High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
- Experience in Monitoring, Performance Tuning and Query Optimization - Redgate SQL Monitoring, Extended Events.
- Experience working with Windows server.
- Experience with PowerShell/dbatools, Integration Services , Analysis Services is a plus as well as Microsoft certifications.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓