Leading financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a UI Developer.
You will join the firm's Capital Management team, which is responsible for a suite of systems that provide daily firm-wide profit/loss and net worth reporting for senior management.
They have begun rewriting their entire infrastructure in order to streamline and optimize operations processes. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work with the business to build this new platform on top of WCF services on the server-side and DevExpress controls for the Windows Application UI.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline and 3+ years of progressive experience developing software applications using an object oriented language.
- 3 years of recent hands-on experience with the .NET, C++, or Java technologies.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- Willingness and ability to work in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- You must be focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk.
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓