Privately-held financial firm is seeking a C++ Software Developer.
You will join the team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the firm’s highly distributed, high performance order routing system for equities, options and futures.
You will closely with traders and other technical teams, engaging the complete SDLC and the majority of development will be in C++ on Linux.
- Research, design, develop and test software components and applications in a heterogeneous technology environment using knowledge of object oriented programming and C++/Linux.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time, cost, and performance constraints.
- Engage in problem definition, decomposition, and solutions definition within the scope of the application and the run-time environment.
- Take a holistic view of systems and understand how the hardware, networking, and middleware layers integrate with software components.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline plus 5 years of progressive experience developing software applications.
- Experience with and a demonstrated understanding of Object oriented design and software development in a high-performance/high throughput environment using C++ preferably in a Linux environment.
- You must be a self-motivated, free-thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and who has the ability to propose creative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Some experience in financial services is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and an appreciation for the balance between the perfect technical solution and time to market considerations
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓